Thursday, August 16, 2007

When the tables are turned

Hello Earthlings. Finally, found time to update already.
K, yesterday's making of lasagne was a success! Yay.
Alright. Skipped assembly yesterday & went out of school.
Group & I went to IMM to buy the ingredients.


Walking, & walking.


Fazly's pek chek face, hahah.




*SQUINT!* Try to see us :D

Went to Giant to buy our ingredients.




This picture speaks 3 things.
1) My sister is not pointing middle finger, 4th finger.
2) Bestie's funny action.
3) That man behind is kaypoh-ing :x


TADAAA!


I just cant be emo uh?




Alot of Campbell soups!




:D :D :D

Went to SP. Was late for about an hour, ha ha.
I think we were NEVER early before. Awww.

Faz, bestie & sister made the dough, man-made okay.
Jo made the sauce & I mad the meat fillings.




The meat.


Sauce.


Ha ha, my hardworking group.


The mess we always make, tsktsk.

K, we finally finished making the whole lasagne!


BEFORE.


AFTER! YUMYUMYUM :D




SEEEEE. People crowding to taste it, hohoh (x


Our second one, with apple sauce.

Though I never tried lasagne till yesterday, its nice.
Somemore people give us super positive comments.
:D POSITIVE ATTITUDE.

Homed, was having a really bad headache yesterday. Tsk.
Slept till 9pm, didnt watch "Kinship", the drama series.
Homeworked, watched CSI & slept at 12.

Today.
I WOKE UP LATE. (?!?!)
First time in this year, I overslept. Can you believe it?!
Normally I wake up at 6:15am, today I woke up at 6:52AM.
Somemore Im meeting bestie, soooo late.

Mum had to fetch us to school. Jammed for 5-10 mins.
But luckily we were not late for school, hahah lucky.

Sharon, Faezah, Sister, Bestie, Lin & I got new names!
Sharon is Peggy. Faezah is Bessy. Sister is Betty. Bestie is Bob, Lin is Randy & Im Veronica.
HAHAH. Laugh people! (x

After school, went to West Mall with Jo, Lin & sister.
Lunched, & we shopped around. Kept laughing, lol.
Then Jo went to Lin's house, sister went for detention.
Went home, slept.

I think Im beginning to become a pig.
Keep on sleeping & sleeping & sleeping, haha wtv lah.
Tomorrow, Friday + Last day of the week = Happy Joyce!
k, more tomorrow. Goodbye Earthlings.

Stones taught me to fly, Love taught me to lie.
Life taught me to die, So it's not hard to fall.

No comments: